Info Beasiswa di Qatar Foundation:
Scholarship from Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies – Hamad Bin Khalifa University
Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies – Hamad Bin Khalifa University opens scholarship for academic year 2013-2014.
1. Master of Arts in Islamic Studies with a Specialization in Contemporary Fiqh .
2. Master of Arts in Islamic Studies with a Specialization in Comparative Religions.
3. Master of Arts in Public Policy in Islam.
4. Master of Science in Islamic Finance .
5. Master of Science in Urban Design and Architecture in Islamic Societies .
6. Master of Arts in the Study of Contemporary Muslim Societies.
7. Postgraduate Diploma Islamic Finance.
8. Postgraduate Diploma in General Islamic Studies .
9. Postgraduate Diploma in Public Policy in Islam
Minimum Admission Criteria for international students:
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum Grade of VERY GOOD or its equivalent; (the student should submit the Final Degree Certificate that shows her final average)
• A TOEFL score of 550 or ILETS score of 6.0 (exception for native English speaker)
• All students admitted to QFIS programs are required to pass the Arabic Test (80%).
• Writing 2 short essays:
1. essay_why you would like to study in your chosen program (in English)
2. essay_how Islamic Studies can impact your lifecareer (in Arabic)
Any Arabic essays written or translated using google translate or any translation programs shall be rejected and dismissed directly.
• Call Interview (Tele-conversation) to all abroad students admitted to ensure they can speak Arabic prior the final admission decision made.
Required Documents for Admission
• Submission of the Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies Graduate Admission Application
• Copy of the passport�
• Certified copy of the Bachelor degree certificate (Minimum Grade Very Good) from an accredited university or college or equivalent in that country
• Final, official certified university transcript. (we need the back side of the transcript that shows the grading scale)
• Two recent passport size photographs
• Pass Arabic Test with minimum score 80% in our language center after they arrive to Qatar.
Certification of documents
Admitted students are requested to certify their documents before their arrival to Qatar, otherwise their registration will be cancelled.
• Bachelor degree Certificate obtained abroad must be certified by the Ministry of Higher Education where Certificate was delivered, and: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin, and Qatar Embassy of that country
Completed application (scanned documents) and further inquiries should be sent to admissions_QFIS@qf.org.qa
You may also contact the Admissions office directly at +974 44546588 / +974 44546560 .
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (for application to Master of Arts in Contemporary Muslim Societies only)
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Pesantren Daarut Tauhiid - Bandung - Jakarta - Batam
Menuju Ahli Dzikir, Ahli Fikir, dan Ahli Ikhtiar